Book Reserve FormBook Reserve Policy
- The Reserve form offers two types of services.
- The first allows textbooks to be used by all students in a particular class.
- The second allows particular library books to be photocopied from but not to be checked out.
- Students must present their validated university ID card each time requesting an item at the Reserve Desk.
- Textbooks can’t be photocopied.
- These materials are due two hours from time of checkout and must be used inside the Library.
- Patrons have to return Reserve items to the Reserve Desk and not to leave them any other place otherwise they will not be counted as returned.
- Items will be removed from Reserve Services at the end of each semester unless you fill out a reserve form to renew your item on Reserve Section.