From the left selections pane, you can choose & check the policies & rules of circulation, Fines, and Renewal processes in the Library.
Circulation PolicyFines PolicyRenewal Policy
- The Library checks out books depending on Circulation Module.
- NEVER allow another user to use your ID card, or borrow items for another person as you are responsible for the items borrowed using your ID.
- Patrons who have a valid borrowing ID card with no fines and no overdue can borrow materials as mentioned below:
|Part time faculty member
- If any of the books is overdue, then the undergraduates and postgraduate students are subjected to pay fines.
- For Late Return:
|Item Fine per day after due date:
- For Lost Items: If the item is lost, the charge will be paying fine charges plus replacement cost in addition to (50 L.E.) as an overhead charge.
- The Library will consider a Circulated Item “LOST” after 60 days overdue.
- If a lost item is found within a year, only the replacement cost is refundable.
- Students receive a notice once before the mid-term exam and another before the final exams to return books.
- If the library did not receive the books or collect the fines that a student has to pay, the following steps will be taken:
- An overdue book will automatically block a student from borrowing.
- In case the book is not returned by the end of the semester, the student’s file will be automatically blocked. The student’s final grades will be hidden till he/she returns the borrowed book(s) and/or pays the fines. That student will not be allowed to pay the university’s fees, go through the drop and add procedures or receive the graduation certificate unless he/she handles the matter with the library.
- Books can be renewed on or before the due date unless there is no hold on the borrowed book in the following locations:
- Circulation Desk: either at the Main Library or Scientific Library.
- Send e-mail message with Subject “Renewal – Student ID” to Circulation Staff.
- My Library Account