From the left selections pane, you can choose & check the policies & rules of circulation, Fines, and Renewal processes in the Library.
Circulation PolicyFines PolicyRenewal Policy
- The Library checks out books depending on Circulation Module.
- NEVER allow another user to use your ID card, or borrow items for another person as you are responsible for the items borrowed using your ID.
- Patrons who have a valid borrowing ID card with no fines and no overdue can borrow materials as mentioned below:
|Part time faculty member
- Students have to pay fines for overdue books otherwise their final grades will be blocked.
- Late Return:
|Item Fine per day after due date:
- Books can be renewed on or before the due date unless there is no hold on the borrowed book in the following locations:
- Circulation Desk: either at the Main Library or Scientific Library.
- Send e-mail message with Subject “Renewal – Student ID” to Circulation Staff.
- My Library Account